Obama propaganda machine finally rejected by MSM

The recent Seeing Red AZ post titled Obama’s state-run media rivals Pravda, covered the fact that thirty-eight of the nation’s largest news organizations joined together in lodging a complaint against the White House for instituting restrictive new limitations on photojournalists covering the president. Access to important executive branch functions was completely shut off, enabling the White House to release its own ‘official’ video and photos — and consequently, control the dissemination of news. This Nov. 21, 2013  letter signed by all major media outlets protested the newly instituted muzzling of the press. It was hand-delivered to White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

Realizing their own credibility is in shambles, the Obama apologists in the press corps have finally had their fill. USA Today has announced* it will no longer accept the carefully controlled White House photo handouts. Now even the New York Times calls these “visual press releases.” Could this new-found ire at being shut out signal an end to the obedient adulation the sycophantic liberal national media has lavished on Barack Obama? With his polling numbers in the toilet, are they abandoning him in favor of their newest love?

Watch as Carney blames everyone, including the Internet, for the administration’s own policies. The press will have none of it and erupts in protest:

Be sure to watch PJ Media’sTrifecta with startling examples of the photo comparisons.

There may yet be hope.

*H/T Poynter.

About these ads

4 Responses to Obama propaganda machine finally rejected by MSM

  1. MacBeth says:

    The past five years of the Obama presidency and throughout his initial campaign as they resisted covering his sleazy associations with hate mongers (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), cop-killing terrorists Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dohrn), and convicted swindler (Tony Rezko) who underwrote the Obama’s lavish Chicago home, the approving national media has been the audio-visual and willing public relations department of the Democrat party. Had it not been for Fox News, none of the facts would have been covered. Their collective voices are now hypocritically raised because he is screwing them as he has the rest of us. I’m grateful we have alternative sources of information to the very media outlets that gave us this disaster in the first place.

  2. Sgt. Preston says:

    Whatever they pay Carney, it isn’t enough. He lies like a rug, just like his boss, but has to deal with the ticked off press, which never begins to thrash Obama to the degree they should.

  3. Vince says:

    Here, Sarge. These were the White House staffer’s salaries back in 2011. No doubt they’ve been bumped up in the past couple of years. Don’t fret over Carney. He’s doing just fine. Aren’t we taxpayer’s generous?
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/07/white-house-releases-salaries/1

  4. Saguaro Sam says:

    Interesting. . . .
    The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigation of President Obama’s birth certificate says the case has taken a startling turn, and sheriff’s investigators now are assisting the Cold Case volunteers.
    “When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be universe-shattering,” Mike Zullo told WND. “This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine.”
    Zullo explained that because it’s an active investigation that could produce criminal charges, he’s unable to reveal details at the moment.
    But the allegations, he said, which go far beyond a fraudulent birth certificate, could be public as early as March.

    http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/universe-shattering-twist-in-obama-birth-probe/#Mf4u7OzGLd9Y0wgS.99

    Earlier this week:
    A key Hawaii official in the dispute over Barack Obama’s birth certificate – who lifted state restrictions to allow the White House to present the document to the public – has died in a plane crash.
    Loretta Fuddy, the state health department director, was the only fatality among nine people aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan that went down at about 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday while heading to Honolulu.

    http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/top-official-in-obama-birth-mystery-killed/#tUTbHihlZcMOKDsC.99

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 321 other followers