AZ senate duo’s legislation encourages more illegals
According to this account posted on Liberty News, Arizona’s poor excuses for U.S. Senators John McCain and his doppelganger Jeff Flake are actually about to begin heavily pushing a disastrous $100,000,000 bill that not only does nothing to secure the border, but actually makes it easier for more illegal aliens to flood our nation. Known as the “CREST ACT,” (‘‘Children Returning an Expedited and Safe Timeline Act’’) key provisions of the bill provide for the following:
1) Initially allocates $100 million of our tax dollars.
2) Asserts acts that are already illegal are now illegal.
3) Makes it a federal crime to prohibit a DHS, HHS or BP bus from moving from point A to point B. (Correction to this assertion posted by Sara Noble on The Independent Sentinel)
4) Does absolutely nothing to secure the border and stop the invasion in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas. These southern borders will remain wide open and the bill doesn’t address this.
5) Creates a communication channel between HHS and states about newly recommended facilities for housing illegal aliens.
6) Opens up U.S. facilities in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for the purpose of processing illegal aliens on foreign soil.
7) Calls for 15,000 “refugees” from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to be processed on foreign soil and transported into the U.S. this year alone.
Refugees will be increased to 15,000 from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador combined (5,000 from each country.) We will go to these countries, pick out the would-be illegals, and fly them into our country at taxpayer expense.
Further, the bill authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to hire 100 new asylum officers to be placed in the Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Care to take a guess how the words “refugee” and “asylum seekers” will transform this equation? Those illegals designated as refugees will get IDs, an income, food, housing and a pathway to citizenship.
This is absolutely mind-numbing. Liberty News’ Eric Odom correctly assesses “Barack Obama doesn’t even need to abuse his executive powers. John McCain and Jeff Flake are doing all of his dirty work for him.”
According to a recent press release from McCain’s office, the act addresses a growing “humanitarian crisis.” Don’t buy it. This is a crisis all right, but the correct descriptive words to describe it are “illegal invasion.” “Humanitarian” is a contrivance and deluding misnomer.