Impaling effective president takes precedence over governance
This is the letter House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a vicious fringe example of the Peter Principle which rewards incompetence, sent to her cult of Trump-hating democrat colleagues, who care less about America than they do exacting vengeance on President Donald Trump during his final days in office, which he leaves Jan. 20, 2021. The letter duplicity states, “We will act with urgency, because this President represents an imminent threat.”
The idea of impeaching the president a second time a week before his term expires is classic overkill intended to irreparably humiliate him, as well as demoralize and cannibalize his supporters. In fact, their actions inflame us. There are calls for him to step down, allowing Vice President Pence to momentarily take the governmental reins as they even consider implementing Section 4 of the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution to remove our popular and effective president, fallaciously claiming his inability to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
The democrat party has become overarching in its arrogance. Those who actually voted for these political henchmen deserve what they get. The rest of us do not.
Sunday’s SRAZ post carried a link to a commentary calling President Trump one of the most effective presidents in U.S. history, listing ten examples of his effectiveness enumerated by title here:
1. Trump Reignited the U.S. Economy
2. Trump Reconfigured the Supreme Court Back to Interpreting the Constitution, Not Rewriting It
3. Trump Crushed the ISIS Caliphate
4. Trump Moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
5. Trump Ripped Up the Iran Nuclear Accords
6. Trump Established Multiple New Peace Treaties Across the Middle East
7. Trump Put the Screws to China
8. Trump Put European Members of NATO on the Financial Hot Seat
9. Trump Started No New Wars
10. Trump’s Operation Warp Speed Produced Coronavirus Vaccines Within Nine Months
The democrat agenda includes giving statehood to Puerto Rico, whose territorial government is bankrupt, and Washington, D.C. which would add two democrat states and 4 new democrat senators permanently blocking a Republican majority. They aim to eliminate the Senate filibuster, end the Electoral College and expand and stack the U.S. Supreme Court, which democrat Pres. Franklin D. Roosevelt attempted in 1937 and was reined in from implementing.
Hatred consumes the spewer far more than the intended recipient. Republicans are symbolically represented by the elephant, noted for its long memory. The democrat party is rightfully symbolized by the jackass.