“Help is Here Tour” integral to democrat strategy
The Washington Examiner exposes the Biden/Harris administration’s effort to deploy an all-hands-on-deck messaging blitz to peddle the $1.9 trillion supposed coronavirus relief package to red states. And while they were indebting future generations, the radical left found time to ram through two restrictive gun control measures H.R. 8 and H.R.1446. The National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action, released this statement.
The pork laden legislation* was passed along party lines with not a single Republican supporting the exorbitant and unaffordable spending, 5000+ page monstrosity. The Washington Times exposed what it referred to as “Pork wrapped in a stimulus” using these words: “Only 9% of the nearly $2 trillion in spending is dedicated to coronavirus relief and the other 91% goes to money for the arts, humanities, transportation, abortion, loan forgiveness for students and “socially disadvantaged farmers.”
Be aware that the “Help is Here Tour,” is an early campaign strategy to ensure Kamala Harris will be elected president in 2024, though there is little doubt she’ll be in the Oval Office before then. Dems are banking on the distribution of $1,400 direct payments to millions of American households will be a winning election reminder. No one will be told that we will be owned by Japan and the Communist nation of China, since they hold the majority of our debt.
With the onset of what was called the trade war in 2018, concern has risen over China possibly weaponizing its immense U.S. debt holding as a way to retaliate against trade tariffs. President Donald Trump began setting tariffs and other trade barriers on China with the goal of forcing it to make changes to unfair trade practices and intellectual property theft.
The Biden administration has encouraged House Democrats to “speak up and speak out” about their plan, acknowledging Barack Obama “paid a price” when public opinion turned against his stimulus legislation and Obamacare. Dems lost the House majority in 2010 and their Senate majority shriveled.
Biden ventriloquist Jen Psaki, posing as his press secretary, previously worked for Biden’s now string-pulling puppeteer Obama. She recently stated, “Any of my colleagues at the time would say that we didn’t do enough to explain to the American people what the benefits were of the rescue plan and we didn’t do enough to do it in terms that people would be talking about at their dinner tables. That’s one of the reasons we, of course, have been trying to break down the impact of the American rescue plan into the key components that will impact people directly.” In other words, the administration leftists regard taxpaying American citizens who are funding this economic calamity as dolts who have to be incrementally spoon fed their extremist agenda.
Psaki then spoke glowingly about the coronavirus vaccines, for which the current administration attempts to take credit, hoping the American public will forget about President Trump’s implementation of Operation Warp Speed which accelerated COVID-19 vaccine development and distribution.
* Complete list made available courtesy of Sean Hannity