Martha McSally garners ‘F’ rating from Conservative Review
Warning that Conservatives are going to vote, Conservative Review (CR) has made a list. They’re checking it twice. They’ve found out who’s been naughty, not nice.
CR names the 15 House Republicans with the worst Liberty Scores in 2015, adding, “if your representative is on this naughty list, consider making a New Year’s resolution to find new representation.”
One Arizonan comes in at Number Three.
Any idea who that might be?
We’ll give you a hint, a small clue should suffice.
It’s a last name link that’ll make you cringe twice.
It’s meaning is “son of” but this is a ‘daughter’
And as we hope he goes, follow him, she ought’a.
These are some of the votes that earned Martha McSally the disgraceful 25% ‘F’ Liberty rating:
- Voted for John Boehner 1/6/2015
- Voted to Fund Obama’s Amnesty 3/3/2015
- Voted for $500 Billion Healthcare Bill 3/26/2015
- Voted to fast track TPP 6/18/2015
- Voted to Fund Planned Parenthood 9/30/2015
- Voted to raise debt ceiling by $1.5 Trillion 10/28/2015
- Voted to expand federal involvement in education 12/3/2015
- Voted for 1,300 page $305 Billion Highway Bailout Bill 12/3/2015
McSally’s 2016 statement of candidacy can be seen here.
The Tucson Sentinel has covered her mega campaign finance reporting errors. We’re concentrating on Martha McSally’s disastrous votes that expose her as a charlatan posing as a Republican.